* state that this tag was created by http://thebeaubow.blogspot.co.uk/
* tag some more beauty bloggers
* title this as I've done to show what the tag is about
I was tagged by Emma, a really neat blogger, so be sure to check her out :). I am super excited to do this tag, as it is my first tag ever! Comment below if you'd like me to do more tags, and which ones, since I am thinking of starting one of my own soon.
On to the questions and my answers:
1. Name a beauty routine you rarely do.
I rarely do a full face routine, which would include foundation, highlighting and contouring, eye makeup, etc. I just don't have enough time, especially with school, so I try to keep things simple.
2. Is washing your makeup brushes something you do regularly?
Unfortunately no. I'm kinda lazy. But luckily I don't have too many brushes. Anyway, I probably should do it more than I do. Let's just leave it at that.
3. How long will you last with chipped nail varnish?
I honestly don't know. I'm not a nail expert, but I'm guessing maybe a week?
4. How long do you put off buying/replacing a beauty or nail polish product even if you need it (i.e. - top coat, foundation, etc.)?
So far I've only been buying new products and haven't repurchased any items, but I guess I probably put off repurchasing nail polish or mascara, since I don't use it all that much.
5. What is your worst beauty habit?
I have so many I don't know which one I should say! I guess it would be not doing anything with my hair, like ever, but honestly my hair is not my number one thing of importance. I don't know, my face is just more important to me.
6. Name something non-beauty related that you put off all the time.
Homework! Especially now that I started this blog, I just procrastinate too much!
7. When going out somewhere, do you leave getting ready until the last minute or not?
I guess I do, but I don't like to rush, so I try to make sure I have plenty of time beforehand.
8. Can you commit to spending bans?
Nope. Ever since I've gotten into makeup, I always want to rush to the store and buy more every time I get some money!
9. How organized is your makeup and nail polish collections?
Not that organized really, though I recently switched my makeup drawer and it is somewhat more organized (at least, enough to make myself happy). Comment below if you'd like me to do a blog post on my makeup collection so you can see what it looks like ;).
10. What is the longest time you've gone without writing a blog post?
I've only just started, so this will probably change, but 2 days.
The fabulous people I tag are:
What tags would you like me to do next?