Hey everyone! The month of September is nearly over, and so I realized it's time for me to share my September favorites. This is my first month of blogging, and so this will also be my first monthly favorites. What I'm thinking my plan will be in regards to these types of things is that I'll try to post these on the last Friday of each month (but obviously I didn't do that this time). Let me know what types of favorites you'd like me to do (for example, a different one for makeup, skincare, food, all in one, etc.) so I can decide which specific types of favorites you're interested in reading about. Also let me know if you would find it better if I just made a video and posted it here talking about my faves. Remember, I'm here for YOU, and I need to know what you would prefer :). Well, let's just get started then, hope you enjoy! Leave your comments below!
1. Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3 in 1 Foundation: I've been loving this this month, the coverage and blendability is just amazing. It's definitely the best foundation I've ever purchased, and I'll do a full review on it if you guys would like :).
2. Burt's Bees Lip Shimmer: I have this in strawberry, it's a nice simple lip balm that is really soothing and feels minty when you put it on, yet it has a nice fruity scent. I really love it and just about anything Burt's bees.
3. Maybelline Age Rewind Dark Circle Concealer: This is really good for under-eyes, which I have quite dark circles, but this really helps cover them. Probably the best under-eye concealer I have used thus far.
4. Elf HD Blush: I mentioned this in my last haul, and I wanted to give you the chance here to know my opinion of it. I got it in the shade headliner, which is a nice light pink, the right shade I like for blush. It's super easy to apply and I blend it using my elf small stipple brush, it's really a great blush and only 3 dollars!
4. Physicians Formula Happy Booster Mood-Boosting Powder: This is a really awesome powder, to read more in detail on it click here. Anyway I've really been loving it this month so thought I'd mention it again.
5. Hard Candy Glamoflauge Concealer: This concealer really is heavy-duty and covers blemishes very well. Only problem is the shade, it looks a little cakey on my skin since it doesn't quite match, but it's still really good.
6. Elf Volume Plumping Mascara: This mascara is pretty awesome for just 3 dollars. I'm not one who uses mascara very much, but when I do this is the one I use. It has a big wand which is why it creates so much volume and I've been liking it quite a bit :).
7. Garnier Skin Renew Shine-Control BB Cream: I will be doing a full review on this soon, but I have to say, this is truly amazing. It covers SUPER AMAZINGLY for a bb cream, and it does help control my oily skin. Only problem is that the shade is a lot darker than my skin tone, and I wish they would have a light or fair/light shade for it :(.
8. Maybelline Baby Lips: I just recently got this one, which is Cherry Me. I like it, it's a nice flavor and I like the color too. To see my full review on it, click here.
Hope you liked these favorites! Please subscribe by email and also follow through google connect (link is on the right). When I get 100 followers, I will do a giveaway so be sure to do that. Comment your fall favorites below, as well as what you would like to be blogged about next :).
Follow me on pinterest here.
~Remember, TRUE beauty comes from within, and cannot be achieved by any product or tip on this site. Nothing I talk about is sponsored, these are all my own personal opinions :).~