Tuesday, October 29, 2013

October Beauty Favorites 2013

In this video I shared with you my October favorites of 2013.  It was really simple this time, but in the future I'll add more different products rather than just makeup.  Comment below your favorites of this month (any kind).
Products Mentionedđź’–

Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation- Best foundation I've ever tried. Love it.
 

Physicians Formula correct & cover duo concealer in green and light-Amazing coverage concealer.
 

Rimmel Stay Matte-Just recently got this, it kept my face matte all day and it's so inexpensive!

ELF essential wet gloss lash and Brow clear mascara-Loved it for taming my brows, as well as using it as a natural looking clear mascara.  And only 1 dollar!
 

Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me-I love this color, great for fall :).

Thanks for viewing!


1 comment: