Friday, October 25, 2013

Drugstore Makeup Haul (E.L.F., Wet n Wild, + Jordana)


Hey everyone!  So today I'm sharing with you in a video the stuff I got today at kmart.  There were some good sales, and somehow I was able to get 7 products for just $8.95! Including tax!  So below I have the swatches but be sure to watch the video for the full info.  Thanks for reading!
From top to bottom: Wet n Wild cherry frost, wet n wild light berry frost, jordana Easyshine glossy lip color 02 berry colada, jordana Easyliner retractible pencil in black. 
Here's a close up to demonstrate the shimmer of the lipsticks. The top 2 are EXTREMELY pigmented, not drying, and easy to apply. The third is more sheer and more of a natural everyday look. I loved the ease of the eyeliner and the good pigment it gives. Seems like it will be good for beginners like me. 

Hope you enjoyed! Thanks so much for reading (and watching).

8 comments:

  1. Elf products are really good and you can't beat the price! Great post. Would love it if we could follow each other!
    www.fashionlisticallyspeaking.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they totally are :) And yes, I'll go follow you right now!

      Katie xoxo <3

      Delete
  2. Nice Haul..7 Products for under 8 Dollars. Now thats a Haul.I forgot about Kmart for Beauty products. They are slowly going away around me. I should check them out to see what they have. Thanks for sharing...:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah they definitely are starting to close :(...fortunately there's one near me and Kmart is great since all my favorite drugstore brands are available there. My target doesn't have Jordana or wetnwild, so Kmart is my go-to.

      Delete
  3. Great Haul!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. NICE haul honey!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete