Thursday, March 12, 2015

I'M BACK TO BLOGGING!

Oh my.  If you're looking at this right now, you may be a bit confused.  And rightfully so.  Because I haven't made a blog post, in, well, over a year.  Yeah.  A really long time.  And what I want to say is: I'm sorry.

I don't have much reason to say why I stopped except that life happened.  I got busy and didn't get so much inspiration and ideas.

I have to make this quick, but in all I simply wanted to tell you that I WILL be making blog posts again, including plenty of natural beauty things, along with sharing some new products, reviews, etc.  What I'd like to ask you is what things you want to see blog posts on.  My goal will be to post at least once a week.

Thanks to those of you who stuck with me even in my absense.  I appreciate it, and now I'm rewarding you by letting you know I'm back.

xoxo
Katie

1 comment: